Saturday, June 22, 2013

Justice Is Served

I think it's clear to everyone who reads my blog (all two of you) that I have been upset about the goings on with my mother and brother.  But when I realized what was really going on, I realized this is the end to the Chess game they have been playing with  one another since the day my brother was born.

Now, at the end of their time, it is check and checkmate.  My mother has manipulated my brother into finally making her the only woman in his life, and my brother has manipulated my mother into giving him all of her money and power over her.

I was angry, frustrated and hurt when this all started.  I thought I was doing what was best for my mother because I thought she and I were friends.  I see now that was all a part of the game.

At this point, I can only laugh about it.

There isn't any reason to be upset anymore.

So now I concentrate on me.  I have started my exercise routine after weeks of doing nothing and I feel so much better.  I have started looking for a place to live but I'm finding it very difficult.  There are no affordable places here, which is quite a surprise.

I believe in signs from the Universe, and I think I'm either suppose to move out of Oklahoma or be patient.  Don't know yet which one.  Time will tell.  Patience is probably the message.

My daughter and grand kids are coming tomorrow, so I get to hug and kiss and smother them with love.  Life is good.

Life is good and justice is served.  What's better than that?

No comments: